Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bubblicious Sour Citrus....

So, I'm kicking myself for not taking a picture, but I though I would blog about it anyway. As a reminder, Cricket is the fuzzy Pomeranian my husband had to have before Christmas.
Last night, I hear my son say, "Oh, no, Bad Cricket!" then "Mommmmmm......" He comes carrying her out of the hallway, covered in something orange, all over her. What the heck was that?
Then I see her chewing.
She had found a piece of the kid's bubblegum (Sour Citrus I learned later) and was COVERED IN STRINGS OF IT FROM TIP TO TAIL!!!! It was all over her! She has very fuzzy feet she apparently used to hold the piece down so she could pull pieces off. SHE HAD GUM BETWEEEN HER TOES!!!!! She had also apparently sat on it too, because it was all around her a**.
I was crying laughing. She looked ridiculous. Then I got frustrated, because that stuff was not coming out of her hair easily. I finally had to take the shears to her.
The poor thing is butched now.
And she still has bubblegum between her toes.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, for a picture! But you've described it well. Poor Cricket! Poor Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a rotten little dog. Ornery as all get out. I guess it serves her right for getting tangled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jennifer, that is too funny! Not so funny for you, I'm sure. Having dealt with bubblegum in a kid's hair before, I can just imagine what you had to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally laughed out loud when I read your post! That is just way too funny!

    ReplyDelete